Friday, November 19, 2004

why bother?

So yesterday I spend an hour and a half washing my car. Today it's covered with a layer of grossness again. You gotta love Southern california air. Makes me afraid to breathe sometimes. Anyway, it was clean, and you gotta give me some credit for trying to take care of it. My car still doesn't have a name. It seems I'm terrible about that. I've been calling it "baby" like all the other inanimate objects I talk to. So anyway, I'm still taking suggestions.

Let's see, what else is new? I get to see my family this weekend. It's been a while since I've seen my dad and both grandmas (my mom came to visit me twice in the last 6 months). I'm pretty excited about that. Not too much else going on I guess. I am vowing to stop blogging about job stuff until I decide because I realize that all I do is complain about it.

Oh! I have been praying more lately. That was another good thing about visiting Brian, I got to pray with him and since then we're kinda keeping each other accountable to pray for certain things. Thanks babe! I need to be better about it anyway I'm realizing. I feel like I've forgotten how powerful prayer is in changing our hearts when they need to be changed and in seeing God move in crazy ways. :)

2 comments:

mishi said...

the why bother? in the title refers to washing my car if you were confused about that. That's what the blog entry was supposed to be about, but who ever sticks to what they are initially thinking?

jonathan said...

the "why bother" title scared me for a sec until I saw the car washing story.

It's awesome that you're praying more.

and I don't think I've ever picked up on the fact that you talk to inanimate objects and call them "baby". That's really cute. :)