Thursday, May 12, 2005

I know that James just posted on his blog shamelessly asking for sponsorships for the upcoming CROP walk. But just in case everyone's not yet broke or people exist that read my site and not James's, I'd appreciate ths sponsorship.

The CROP walk is a 10k this saturday (my mom inspired me not to get "OOS") with 25% of the donations from sponsorships going to local anti-hunger efforts and 75% of proceeds going to hunger and poverty relief overseas. If you want to check out more about CROP, go here. It's a good cause.

If you wanna sponsor me, go here.

If not, no worries, just thought I'd throw it out there.

1 comment:

Philip said...

I'm trying to touch my finances as little as possible while I'm overseas. If you ever do something like this again, I'll be on your supporter list. It's awesome that you're doing this!