Thursday, October 28, 2004

my good friend jon

I guess I just wanted to write an entry about Jon. He's feeling a little down lately and he's kinda in a bunch of crappy situations. I have just been feeling in awe of what an amazing person he is and I wanted to share that with everyone. Jon is truly an amazing friend. For as long as I've known him, he's been a really strong Christian, firm in his faith while being kind and compassionate to everyone. I've never met anyone as good at that as he is. His sacrificial love stuns me sometimes. He's nursed me back to health on several occasions, always been there when I needed someone to listen, carried me when I was freaked out by the worms :), never stopped caring about me even when I was being selfish and doing stupid things. I would not be the person I am today if it weren't for him, and I might not even be here today if it weren't for his prayers. I don't tell him this much, more often I rag on him because I'm frustrated at him for some stupid reason. But I am so thankful that Jon is my friend, I think he is one of the greatest friends a person could have. I don't know what I'd do without him. I'm sorry for all the times I've said otherwise. You are very loved Jon and I'm praying for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you