Friday, July 30, 2004

going to the sand dunes

I guess we're going to go camping at the sand dunes this weekend. Here's a link to a website about it:
http://www.nps.gov/grsa/
I keep forgetting that we're going camping this weekend because there always seems to be stuff going on. We're all really tired today. I hope that we get a good night's sleep tonight. Anyway, I'll hopefully get stuff written about the trip next week. I have a lot of work to get done here too before I leave. I can't believe I'll only be here another 3 weeks. Anyway, gotta go back to work. Hope you all are doing well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just thought i would say hi from Japan. Doing some blog surfing and found your site. Im looking for some cool styles of puppy food for my own blog. Theres some really amazing blogs about. if you have time check out my site you will find information on puppy food. Well when i get my blog running hope you come and check it out.

Quit Smoking said...

Hello fellow fisherman,

Did you know that 16% of the U.S. population goes fishing at least 16 days a year?

Did you also know that over 75% of the nations fishermen do not fish during "prime time"; fish feeding hours?

Those precious few moments before twilight can be absolutely magical. Even up until 11pm at night, the largest predators of any species feed ravenously.

Don't believe me? Check out Daniel Eggertsen's story, and a picture of a couple of his catches here : "Evening Secrets plus more"

I want you to do me a favor and try it out so I can see what you think of it, and if it works for you as well as it did for me.

You will be one of the first to try it out.

Gone Fishin',

Neil

Anonymous said...

Now you could find Classes for a multitude of subjects on your area , like auto cad class and they could be found by visiting auto cad class

Anonymous said...

I need a Riddle ASAP! i know this sounds extreamly werid but i need a riddle. Dont ask why just give me something!! thanks!









































[url=http://www.thedaytheearthstoodstill.org/]the day the earth stood still[/url]